Teachers & Staff
Lincoln Elementary School is fortunate to have an amazing team of educators working together to help our students succeed. Our teachers and staff are truly dedicated individuals. Not only are they experts in their fields, they are caring, compassionate people who have your child’s best interest at heart every day. Please take some time to get to know our team better! You are welcome to contact any one of them with your questions.
With TCSD since: 19 years
Administrative Medical/Dental Certification
19 years working in the Tulare City School District
5th Grade Art
(559) 685-7284 x389
With TCSD since: 2003
Miss Brooks grew up in Tulare attending Garden Elementary School, Cherry Avenue Middle School and Tulare Western High School. Miss Brooks obtained a BA in Liberal Arts, a BA in Fine Arts, a Multiple Subject Teaching Credential & a Single Subject Teaching Credential from Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA in 2002. Since then, Miss Brooks has attended numerous Professional Development Seminars and Conferences to further her knowledge in the fields of education, technology and art.
Miss Brooks spent 13 years teaching 6th, 7th & 8th graders at Cherry Avenue Middle School. Subjects taught included Beginning Art, Advanced Art, Leadership, Yearbook, Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies and PE. Outside of the classroom, Miss Brooks spent time on projects such as painting backdrops and teaching choreography for the school plays and Encore Theatre Productions.
School Social Worker
With TCSD since: 2000
- Bachelors degree in Psychology
- Masters degree in School Counseling
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
- Mild-Moderate Learning Handicapped Credential
- 6 years: Severely Handicapped; Tulare County Office of Education
- 4 years: Special Day Class; Tulare City Schools
- 2 years: 1st grade; Tulare City Schools
- 4 years: 2nd grade; Tulare City Schools
- 7 years: GATE; Tulare City Schools
Speech Therapist Preschool
Community Day School Teacher
Suspension School/Independent Study School Teacher
With TCSD since: 28
I obtained my Bachelor of Arts degree from Fresno State in Communicative Disorders in 1985. I obtained my Masters Degree in Teaching specializing in Best Practices from National University in 2014.
I have been teaching since 1986. I have taught Kindergarten, First Grade, Second Grade and Fourth Grade.
3rd Grade Art
With TCSD since: 2006
- Master of Arts in Character Education - Santa Clara University
- Multiple Subject Teaching Credential - Santa Clara University
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Studies - Saint Mary's College of California
- Art Minor - Saint Mary's College of California
I began my teaching career in 2002 at Cupertino's Sedgwick Elementary School in Silicon Valley. I taught third, fourth and fifth grades before moving home to the Central Valley and accepting a teaching position with Tulare City School District. I worked at Cypress Elementary beginning in 2006 and taught first, second, and third grades.
Edit Your Profile
Teachers and staff, keep your personal and class information up to date by editing your profile.
You can view additional staff members below